July 5, 2014

Thoughts on Orientation and upcoming Mission Trip

Hi everybody!

I just wanted to write up a couple of things that has been on my mind recently.

I came back from my college freshman orientation a couple of days ago, and I feel very good about everything that happened there. Even though I was nervous at first, I was able to socialize and have a really great bonding time at the orientation.

Everybody was extremely friendly and everybody had completely different backgrounds. God made people so beautiful and interesting. I am so excited to meet more lovely people during my college years.

Of course I'm scared to move onto my next chapter, but I'm also very hopeful for this chapter in my life. This is a crucial time to really trust God and think about how I want to live my everyday being apart from my family.

Another thing that has been on my mind is the mission trip. I will be going pretty soon and I am more excited than nervous about it. I am so happy to be able to serve God with such wonderful team members. I only hope that I will be useful under God's eyes during the trip!

That's all for now! Have a lovely rest of the day.

With much love,

Hitomi

No comments:

Post a Comment