June 29, 2014

Finished with a portion of summer!

Hello! I am finished with a month that was filled with lots of family love, Japanese food, and Disney merchandise. It was extremely fun and although I'm sad that it has ended, my summer has just begun.

Everything that I will be doing from now on requires me to step out of my comfort zone and requires me to be strong.

List of things over the summer:

1) College orientation for three days

2) Wisdom teeth removal

3) Japan mission trip

4) Summer school for college

All these things make me nervous but this is the time where I gotta trust in God with all my heart. I can do all things with God. I really have to keep that in mind as I enter this summer that can be filled with lots of goodness if I just TRUST in God!!

By the way, I watched "We Bought a Zoo" and it was SO BEAUTIFUL. I highly recommend it. This is my favorite quote from the movie because I need courage. I'm going to meet so many new people, and I have to have the courage to go talk to people. I have to believe in myself.


That's all for now! Have a lovely rest of the day.

With much love,

Hitomi

No comments:

Post a Comment