July 11, 2014

Garden Walk

Hey guys!

I went on a garden walk today and wow; it was amazing. The weather was absolutely beautiful and God has been real good to me today.

The view from the bench I was sitting on was just breathtaking:


 I also was able to jot down a couple of thoughts to God and I was also able to write down some really wonderful quotes. This quote was taken from an article that my friend sent me very recently. I highly recommend the article: http://www.relevantmagazine.com/god/practical-faith/what-we-get-wrong-about-finding-gods-will


This garden is nearby an elementary school and there were some kids playing on the playground! It made me smile because I really hope to work with kids when I am older and I thought it was amazing because I was wearing this shirt today:



I really hope that whatever job God has in store for me, I will be able to do it with passion and I hope to be able to say, "I love what I do!"

I hope that all of you guys take time to appreciate nature this month because God made some pretty amazing things out there.

That's all for now! Have a lovely rest of the day.

With much love,

Hitomi

No comments:

Post a Comment