May 29, 2014

I made it!

I finally made it. I went through 4 years of high school and everything feels so surreal.

I cried a hundred times, laughed a million, and smiled at least a gazillion. Although I wanted to graduate as soon as possible, I do feel sad about leaving high school.

My friends are what I'm going to miss the most. They've been so kind, so loving, and so giving. I'm going to miss them so so so much.

I also appreciate everyone from church who has been so supportive of me. I would not be the person that I am today if it weren't for all of you.

I still have a lot of worries about many things, but I trust that God will help me through this journey.

Thank you for all your love and support. :'D

That's all for now! Have a lovely rest of the day.

With much love,

Hitomi

No comments:

Post a Comment