May 20, 2014

So Close, Too Close

Hey guys! I just wanted to make a really quick post!

This month has been hectic for me and senior year is ending REALLY soon. I have three more days to go and each day is completely filled with homework, finals, concert, and letters to write to my friends/teachers. Even amongst the craziness, God has blessed me loads and I am thankful for him!

I just hope that I can take each day and work really hard but also take the time to soak it all in. Soak in the time I have with my friends and soak in the walls that surrounded me for 4 years.

As my friends and I say, school is so close to ending, but school is too close to ending.

Life moves so fast and I'm scared that I can't keep up with everything, but I trust that God will fill my days with love, passion, hard work, and faith.

That's all for now! Have a lovely rest of the day.

With much love,

Hitomi

No comments:

Post a Comment