May 4, 2014

Being Connected with Nature & AGAPE!

Hey guys!

I wanted to quickly talk about two things!

I went hiking with my Positive Psychology class a couple of days ago and it was amazing! The purpose of this trip was to reconnect with nature and find peace through our surroundings.

I was able to connect not only with nature, but also with God! It was so so lovely and I forgot how beautiful life really is. :]


Another thing is that as some of you may know, I run a Disney blog on tumblr and I tumbled (haha) upon a post which you can check out here: http://graphitedoll.tumblr.com/post/84762328573/true-love-comes-in-many-forms-since-ive

There was a picture on there that I said "OH MY GOODNESS" to so here it is!!! :

I thought it was so great because I'm going on the mission team and our team name is AGAPE! :]

That's all for now! Have a lovely rest of the day.

With much love,

Hitomi


No comments:

Post a Comment