April 29, 2014

Unusual

Hey guys!

My favorite Christian song right now is "Unusual" by Francesca Battistelli. It's such an upbeat and powerful song. I really would like for you all to try listening to it!

Favorite lyric in the song:

You're so unusual, I think you're beautiful. 
You're so unusual, standing up in Jesus' name. 
Just let them call you "strange"

This is so so important guys. It's okay to be different because different is beautiful too! Standing up for our beliefs and standing up for our passions are so important. When I stand up for what I believe in, I feel scared a lot of the times. Even though I feel this way, I know that it's the right way.

It's okay if people think you are strange for standing up for something that you believe in, because I won't think it's strange and God won't think it's strange.

It's definitely not easy, but we can do all things with God. [:

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96NQNa16wSE

That's all for now! Have a lovely rest of the day.

With much love,

Hitomi


No comments:

Post a Comment