October 13, 2014

The New Adventure

Hi guys! I haven't posted in a while now, and I apologize. But I'm happy to be back on this blog to talk about a few things. [:

My college life has been going on for a little while now, and I am happy to say that I have adjusted to this new life. My dorm is my home now and I see my friends literally everyday. Everything is new and exciting. Although sometimes I do feel scared for becoming an adult so fast.

Becoming a college student has been absolutely insane. I love my new friends and I love my campus. I love the stars at night and the endless rows of roses. But I miss church on Sundays and I miss my Christian buddies that I grew up with. Even though I miss certain aspects of being a high school christian, this is my new adventure.

I can use this new college life to become a better person. It's up to me to decide how much I want to grow closer to God and I sure hope that I can keep loving Him. Even if I forget to love, He will always love me.

Picture of the week:

That's all for now! Have a lovely rest of the day.

With much love,

Hitomi




No comments:

Post a Comment