September 3, 2014

There is Beauty

Hello! My name is Hitomi and I want to let you all know that life is beautiful.

Amongst the bad, there is always good. This is something that is completely true and something that helps you get through the hardships that come along in life.

Let me tell you all this; today was a terrible day for me. It was everything that I didn't want to feel. Anxious, sad, mad, and helpless.

Even though it wasn't that amazing of a day, I went to walk through my favorite place on campus: The rose garden.

Isn't it beautiful? Well that's what life is. Life is beautiful, ladies and gentlemen. We just got to look around and ask God for guidance. God is good even when I'm not so good. Isn't that beautiful?

That's all for now! Have a lovely rest of the day.

With much love,

Hitomi

No comments:

Post a Comment