March 16, 2014

The Garden

Hey guys! I just wanted to tell you guys something that happened to me on Saturday! This is something quite personal, but I don't mind sharing it with you all. I got rejected from two colleges on Saturday, and I didn't think I would feel sad or anything, but I did! haha. I actually felt very heavy in the heart and I couldn't stop crying. So I went outside and walked around the neighborhood, and I found a little garden near a church. I think God sent me there because I immediately felt peace when I went there.

Here's a couple of pictures I took on my phone:

           
                 



     

The most important picture I took was this picture:

The reason why this picture was so important to me is because when I was walking through the garden, I felt as if God was telling me something. I don't know why, but I felt like that branch was God. I felt like God was holding onto me, and hugging me. I know that college rejections aren't the biggest thing ever, but I felt incredibly sad. I don't know why, but I did. God was telling me that it was okay to be sad, and he was hugging me because he cares about me.

I just want you all to know that all problems are important to God. He cares about us and he's going to be here for us every minute of our lives. 


That's all for now! Have a lovely rest of the day.

With much love,

Hitomi



No comments:

Post a Comment