March 10, 2014

A Positive Post For You All! :D

Hi guys! It's been a while since I posted on this blog! I hope that you all are having a lovely day so far! :]

 Anyways, today I wanted to talk about happiness. Being happy is so incredibly important, and as Christians, I believe that it is important to understand happiness. I believe that happiness is a key component to growing as a follower of Christ.

 Many people assume that Christians are judgmental and uptight people. We have got to change this thought that is planted in so many people's minds. We can choose to change this idea with the growth of our happiness.

 Happiness comes from within, and happiness usually comes from having passions, having love, and being positive about different types of situations. Of course it is okay to be sad or mad sometimes. We're only human. What I encourage you all to do is to spread the light through being happy. I am learning how to do this, and it feels amazing.

 Do what you love, create positive relationships with people, and love yourself.

 God wants us to spread love. God wants us to be happy. (:

songs of the week: Do Something - Matthew West & Write Your Story - Francesca Battistelli

That's all for now!

Have a lovely rest of the day.
With much love,
 Hitomi

No comments:

Post a Comment