February 1, 2014

Trusting God

Hello!

Being sick for over two weeks, missing school for a couple days, and missing church for a couple of weeks was definitely not something I wanted.

Trusting that God will heal me, and trusting that my sickness is here for a reason is something that I am starting to learn.

I have learned the value of health, but I also feel more connected to God. Having a lot of days to reflect on myself, and having a lot of days to have a one on one conversation with God was really needed.

I really miss church, and I miss my church family, but I really believe that everything happens for a reason. I guess God wanted me to rest and God really wanted me to reconnect with Him!


Picture of the week:



That's all for now! Have a lovely rest of the day.

With much love,

Hitomi

No comments:

Post a Comment