December 29, 2013

Midwinter 2013

Hey guys~!

Wow. Midwinter this year was incredible.

It was so amazing being around so many lovely people. I can't believe how nice everybody is!! I was crying so much because everyone is just so beautiful inside and out.

Thank you all so much for being such awesome people.

Thank you God for being so good, and putting all these people in my life.

I always get really scared when people ask me to do worship, but I am SO glad people pushed me into doing worship, because I had such an amazing time.

During Midwinter, I was reminded to encourage others, and be the light. Our speaker Lauren Fukuzawa said,"Be that thing that ignites something else."

Midwinter 2013 Recap Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qewyt0BjQZ8



Song of the week: Give Us Clean Hands - Chris Tomlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onGbkeWkA64


Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. - 1 John 4:8


That's all for now! Have a lovely rest of the day.

With much love,

Hitomi

2 comments:

  1. Love this, Hitomi! You write so eloquently and honestly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so so so much! that makes me super happy :D

      Delete