September 18, 2013

Loving Others

Hello! :D

I don't know about you guys, but I have been having a crazy week so far, and I do feel a bit overwhelmed with everything. It's going to be really hard for me but I want to try and have a positive attitude towards everything, and I encourage you all to try to make the best out of everything as well.

Today, I wanted to talk about loving others. I know that loving others can be really difficult at times. For example, I am not getting along with a certain staff member from my school, but I really want to love that person. Even though we don't get along, I want to choose to believe that everybody has some good in them, and I want to be that person who cares for others no matter what. I think that loving others has gotten easier for me throughout the years because I have learned to be happier, and I have learned to see the beauty in all people.

It's perfectly normal to not like someone at times, but I know that loving others will help spread the love that God gives us everyday.

Song of the week:

Peace Song by Kye Kye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgW4l9ce6Wk


Picture of the week:




That's all for now! Have a lovely rest of the day.

With much love,

Hitomi

No comments:

Post a Comment